Join Park Natural Educators for a classic Kayak Eco-Tour that includes lunch on a private beach in the Sedge Island Marine Conservation Zone.
- Please dress appropriately, bring drinking water, and bug spray (binoculars are optional).
- Fun for ages 14 and older, minors must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Park Admission fees apply and are payable on the day of the program as you enter the Park at the Main Gate.
- The program will run rain or shine! Please prepare for the weather. In severe weather, if the Park cancels the program, you will be notified, and you will receive a full refund. If the registered participant cancels for any reason, the fee is not refundable.
- We look forward to seeing you at Island Beach State Park! For questions, please call the Nature Center: 732-793-1315
For more information on this program or for specific times, please contact the IBSP Nature Center.